Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to my hunnay!

It has been an extremely exhausting week. I have had my final presentations & finals, to close out the semester. Not only has school been an exhausting issue, but so is missing my husband who has been in South Africa. George, Carlton & Uncle Les traveled to South Africa for work and enjoyed a little leisure time as well. This is the mine they visited and one of the several mines that his client manages. As they set work aside, they enjoyed visiting the lion park, where you can pet wild animals and do a small safari.
While he's out having fun and sightseeing in South Africa, I am at home making him his favorite treat for his birthday. I can't believe he is TWENTY-FIVE today!! He's becoming such an old man!

We have such a busy weekend! I will be picking him up from the airport tomorrow morning. We will celebrate his birthday Saturday, Easter on Sunday and our 2 year anniversary on Monday!! Very exciting. I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment