Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter :)

Happy Easter everyone! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. I know I sure did. It was a much needed break from school and work. This year has already been extremely hectic, so it was nice to celebrate Easter with the 'Smith' family. This year was different for me. I didn't get to celebrate the holiday with my immediate family because my mom went to Destin to be with my expecting sister in law {so freaking excited!!!}. Not to mention the first holiday of the year without my dad. I didn't like the fact that I wasn't with my entire family, but maybe next year. My family has been through a lot especially since the passing of my dad, some of them have distanced themselves due to selfish reasons... their loss! So I was able to feel comfortable & welcome with George's family (as always) while my family took care of some priorities. Anyways, we want to wish EVERYONE a Happy Easter :)


Happy Easter from the Smith Family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment