Sunday, May 1, 2011

Scrapbooking Fever

I had scrapbookin' fever today! Sometimes I just get ideas and just go, go, GO & then other times where I have nothing. I took advantage of it today!

I made this page for my sweet boy, Brandon {nephew}. He is ALL boy! He loves to help around the yard, used to help my dad {papa} fix things, and now he is stepping up and being the 'man of the house' while my brother is training for deployment. He is so precious and the sweetest thing ever. I am so excited to make memories of him while he is young.

Some of my girlfriends and I snuck off to have a photo sesssh in the woods at Blake and Christina's engagement party, what better way then to have a 'girly' page {which are my favorite to do}.

Of course, this is for Jack. Bella has a page & so does Bogey. I couldn't leave him out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment