Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bride & Bridesmaids night

Ever since Carlton & Ashley have been engaged, we have all been eager to celebrate! I am so happy for Carlton to meet such an amazing girl.. & not to mention she is going to be MY cousin. I absolutely think they are perfect for each other and wish them the bestest of luck throughout their entire journey!! All of us bridesmaids (besides Alyssa, since she lives out of state) got together for drinks, wedding details, dinner & more drinks. It was an awesome night! We all sat in Ashley's room waiting on her to get ready (the usual.. haha!) discussing wedding ideas and colors. Allie had the brillant idea to start the night off right and made everyone a drink (I guess great hospitality runs in the bloodstream of ALL Gloe's.. completely awesome!). Her are creations as we all make our first toast together to the beautiful soon-to-be bride!

We decided after two rounds of drinks (mine especially... Becky tried to get me drunk!) that we were going to head to Bahama Breeze, but not without taking pictures of course. This is an important time and we must document everything, especially for the nights we won't remember. Which tends to happen when I get with my girlfriends!

By the way, their black bean soup is absolutely BREATH-TAKING. Bahama Breeze ended with several rounds of drinks & move our festivities to Whiskey River. Considering I haven't drank in MANY weeks due to work & school, I surprisingly was hanging with the Gloe's (not entirely, but I was close enough!). To say the least, it was an awesome night to hang with Ashley, Allie, Becky & get to know Becka Young (Ashley & Allie's childhood best friend) which by the way I'm sure we will get along great! This isn't the first bride & bridesmaids outting... I'll be sure of that. It was too much fun, for just a one time thing.

Again, Congratulations Carlton & Ashley! Thank you for allowing both me and George to be part of this special time :) I am so excited to be there by your sides through everything.

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment